Full Job Description
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Location: Longdon Park School, Egginton, Derbyshire
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join our fantastic team at Longdon Park, Egginton.
- Undertake general maintenance and emergency repairs, security, portering and cleaning service to the organisation across both of the specified sites
- Co-ordination of the site support services including, security, fire safety and control, access, waste management, cleaning, grounds and gardens and call out duties
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to ensure both sites are effectively managed and the requirements of Health & Safety legislation and school policy are understood and adhered to throughout
- To supervise facilities operatives, cleaners and external contractors
- To undertake various regular statutory checks including Asbestos visual check, fire alarm weekly and periodic tests, water checks etc
- Utilise, understand and update computer based database software in order to ensure HSE and Building Records are maintained
The successful applicant will previous experience in a similar setting and hold a clean full UK Driving Licence. We are also prepared to discuss a part-time role for the right candidate.
Longdon Park School opened in June 2015. We are a co-educational day school catering for pupils aged 7-18 with complex educational needs, communication difficulties and challenging behaviour primarily with a diagnosis of ASD. We provide a therapeutic, supportive and inclusive learning environment where our young people learn to accept responsibility for their actions, make positive decisions and display pro-social behaviour. We are committed to raising achievement and enabling pupils to recognise their potential and supporting them through a personalised, engaging curriculum. Our priority is to develop the foundation knowledge and skills required to make a manageable and smooth transition to the next life stage.
For over 16 years Options Autism have provided care and education to children, young people and adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. As part of Outcomes First Group we are leading our sector in setting and delivering new approaches that provide measurable outcomes for those in our care.
Why join Options Autism?
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, so you’ll get an exceptional reward package including:
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS.
A great company to work for
Wherever you work – whether in a city location or one of our more rural settings – you’ll be part of one dynamic family, aiming high and dreaming big, and helping the people we work with achieve their own personal goals
Similar jobs to this one
Longdon Park School
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annumHours: Days to be confirmedClosing date: Wednesday, 10th August 2022
The Grange Therapeutic School
Salary: Up to £21,700 per annum plus (£35 per sleep-in)Hours: 42.5 hours per weekClosing date: Saturday, 27th August 2022
The Grange Therapeutic School
Salary: up to £22,000 per annumHours: 39.5 hours per weekClosing date: Friday, 19th August 2022