Discover what makes us tick
At Outcomes First Group, we build incredible futures for everyone we work with – whether that means the vulnerable children, young people and adults we educate and care for, or the amazing people who make up our teams.
It’s a big ambition, but it’s one we’re proud to live up to every day. To do it, we look for people who share our values and goals – people who are ready to dream big, to deliver promises, and to be open, honest and inclusive as they set about changing lives.
Outcomes First Group
Your Chance to Make an Impact
Our education and care services are highly specialised, and tailored to children, young people and adults with a range of complex needs – so it won’t come as a surprise to discover that being part of the Outcomes First Group family isn’t an everyday job! It’s challenging and rewarding – an amazing way to build your career in a supportive, nurturing environment, and to have a direct impact on the lives of vulnerable children, young people and adults.
Reap Your Rewards
We value every member of our team – and these aren’t just fine words! We want you and your career to thrive, and in addition to the incredible opportunities, we also make sure you’re well rewarded for your commitment and hard work.
For instance, we offer invaluable benefits including extra holidays to mark special occasions, along with savings schemes and salary advances. Plus, we run exciting social events and activities – a full programme of amazing occasions that strengthen our team and help set us apart.
– Holidays starting at 25 days per year
– Access to our extensive training suite, Shine, offering a huge range of online courses
– Career development opportunities across our Outcomes First Group family
– A dedicated Learning and Talent team focused on helping you grow
– A professional support network offering personalised advice and learning sessions
– A generous pension scheme
– Access to The Hub, our online portal for discounts, rewards, wellbeing and more
– Cycle to work scheme with big discounts on finance for bike purchases
– A range of finance services including loans, savings and salary advances
– Option to buy private medical insurance
Discover the Hub
The Hub is our online communications and engagement platform – a great way to stay in touch with everything that’s happening across the Outcomes First Group family. It’s easy to access wherever you are and on any device – phone, tablet or laptop – and it’s packed with news and features that you’ll love to explore.
– Stay up to date with Outcomes First Group news
– Includes access to our wellbeing centre to help you get even more out of life
– Manage your employee rewards – a huge range of unbeatable discounts and savings for our Outcomes First Group team. Benefits include amazing offers at your favourite high street stores, and cashback when you shop online. You could even save on your annual gym membership!
Where We Are
We work all over the UK in schools, colleges, residential centres and fostering agencies – all part of the Outcomes First Group family. Whether you want to remain in your local area or you’re ready to relocate, our interactive map will help you pinpoint our Outcomes First Group locations.
Everyone deserves an incredible future. But not everyone has the opportunities and support they need to build such a future for themselves. We are here to help
85% of people say their work has special meaning: this is not “just a job”
Every journey begins with a small step. It sounds easy, but some people need some extra help before they can stride out on their own. We make the incredible happen
84% of people say they feel a sense of pride when they look at what we accomplish
You might come to us early in your career, or maybe you already have lots of experience. Either way, your continuing professional development is top of our agenda
86% of people say they are given a lot of responsibility
Key to our success is the way we nurture your career and the support we offer to you and the team. Put simply, we make sure you always feel at home – you’ll be in the right place to give everything you have to offer
Our Incredible Achievements
Our Family of Brands
Our family of brilliant brands is made up of Outcomes First Group, Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
Take your career’s next step in one of our exciting service areas, including education, residential care, fostering, central services and clinical services.
From care workers to teachers, social workers to registered managers, our key roles offer amazing opportunities to build your rewarding career.
Falkland House School Perth
Salary: £26,220.00 - £31,464.00 per annumHours: 38 hours per weekClosing date: Friday, 29th July 2022
Falkland House School Perth
Salary: £20,106.00 per annumHours: 39 hours per weekClosing date: Friday, 29th July 2022
Salary: £20,791.68 per annum (£9.52 per hour) plus £55 per night sleep in paymentHours: 182 hours per monthClosing date: Friday, 29th July 2022