Financial Modelling Analyst
Full Job Description
At OFG, we work smarter, so you have more time to spend doing the things you love!
Job Title: Financial Modelling Analyst
Flexibility: Hybrid working available, 2 days a week minimum in the office
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
Outcomes First Group is Great Place to Work certified – it’s official!
Want to work 4 days, but get paid for 5? OFG is taking part in the four-day working week trial.
About the Role
As our Financial Modelling Analyst you will provide high-quality financial modelling and analysis to the Executive and operational teams to drive performance, understanding and growth.
This role will add capacity within the Financial Planning and Analysis team to work on strategic projects, undertaking modelling and analysis to aid decision making across the Group.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Experience working for a similar type of organisation in a financial modelling / data analysis role would be ideal.
• Strong Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with people at different levels.
• Strong skills and experience in manipulating and using large data sets, checking for consistencies and coherence in data.
• Ability to present complex data and analysis in a high impact visual manner to senior stakeholders, drawing out the key messages and findings
• Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA, qualified accountant) or a degree in a numerical area (such as mathematics, science, engineering, finance, accounting, economics or real estate) combined with relevant experience.
We’re looking for a passionate process and detail-driven person with a problem-solving attitude, who is technically strong and comfortable with financial reporting, to help our finance function achieve against key performance indicators and drive a successful recruitment and selection process.
As a centralised function at Outcomes First Group, Finance supports several acquired agencies, over 65 schools and additional schools with accommodation for vulnerable young people, children, and adults. Our Finance team consists of Management Accounts, Transactional Finance and Commercials.
As one of the largest departments within Outcomes First Group, we are committed to providing a high level of service to work towards our goal of improving those we care for. Joining Finance, you will gain exposure to a variety of scenarios in a fast-paced and high-volume industry, where you will really get the chance to develop your personal and professional skills.
About the Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable people get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are two main organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, Options Autism. Together, we educate, care for and support children and young people across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Why work for us?
Your wellbeing is very important to us, and we know that being able to choose the benefits that suit you and your family will support your wellbeing.
Whatever your role and wherever you’re located, you’ll love VISTA, our flexible benefits platform which lets you tailor your benefits package.
And when your circumstances change…no problem. You can flex, trade and add to your benefits package to suit your circumstances.
- 4 day working week (applicable after probation - T&Cs apply)
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum with options to buy an additional 5 days
- Critical illness cover and life assurance options
- Company Pension with options to increase your contributions
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Eco-Car Scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Career development opportunities
- Professional support networks and groups
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
A great company to work for
Wherever you work – whether in a city location or one of our more rural settings – you’ll be part of one dynamic family, aiming high and dreaming big, and helping the people we work with achieve their own personal goals
Similar jobs to this one
Salary: £23,839.20 per annumHours: 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday 9am-5pmClosing date: Tuesday, 12th March 2024
Salary: £24,578.40 per annumHours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to FridayClosing date: Friday, 8th March 2024
Salary: £25,500 per annumHours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hoursClosing date: Tuesday, 5th March 2024